Armida Winery Main Logo

2022 Russian River Valley Chardonnay Case

$198.00 / 12 bottles, 750mL per bottle & Shipping is included

Club: $198.00 / 12 bottles, 750mL per bottle & Shipping is included

The grapes were gently hand-picked before dawn to ensure cold fruit arrives at the winery, where it was whole-cluster pressed. We cold settled and racked the juice before transferring the juice to a stainless steel tank. 80% of the wine was fermented in a stainless steel tank, while the other 20% was fermented in new French Oak Barrels. The barrels were allowed to undergo malo-lactic fermentation, while the stainless steel wine was prevented from the secondary fermentation. Aged over 8 months before being minimally fined and filtered prior to bottling.

Tasting notes

Lemon bars, banana, and spiced peararomas escape from the glass at the first swirl. Higher tones of tropical fruit and citrus rinds become prominent as the wine opens up. The wine is bright and refreshing on the entry, yet has a smooth and silky finish. Mangos and tangerine flavors give way to a crisp, clean finish of pearand toasted almonds.


Your Cart

  • Your Cart is Empty